You've planned your whole party. You have the menu, the guest list, and all the decor ready to go. You've even ordered the favors—but how are you going to share them with your guests?
While some order lip balms, lotions, or lavender sachets planning to include them in larger gifts for their guests, others may be wondering just how to present their favors. Here are 7 different ways to display and share your party favors.
1. Rub a dub dub—lip balm in a tub. Painted metal or galvanized washtubs make great display containers for your favors (especially when your favors include duckies). Line with tissue paper or decorative fabric and arrange favors inside. Tub can be used as a centerpiece or placed next to a guest book.
2. A tisket, a tasket—favors in a basket. Probably one of the most common ways to share party favors, choose a decorative basket lined with a napkin or fabric swatch, then add your favors. Select a grouping of similar baskets in different sizes if you are offering an assortment of favors.
3. Everything in its place. Set each favor directly on a plate or on a folded napkin at each place setting to share with guests. This is a sweet way to welcome guests to your table.
4. Treats & Sweets. Set up candy or apothecary jars as a centerpiece on your serving table, then fill with favors and allow guests to help themselves. Very decorative and works well for an assortment.
5. Favors Gone Wild. Let your favors escape and decorate the table. Get creative with your tablescape, and include props like feather boas, fashion accessories, and kids' toys.
6. Bottoms up. For Girls' Night or a Bachelorette Party, why not start with a round of favors? Add one to each glass at the table. We love martini glasses, but margarita, hurricane, or even wine glasses look pretty with a little favor. You can always match your lip balm flavor to the glass shape!
7. Favors in Bloom. Perfect for floral theme favors or spring events. Tie favors onto branches to create "floral" arrangements for each table.
There are so many other ways to share your party favors. What's your favorite?